Wednesday 25 January 2012

Back in July

Finally pictures from my favourite home made feeling wild wedding on the edge of the Black Mountains


http://whimsicalwonderlandweddings.com/2011/12/phototom-photography-2.html

The bride wanted poppies in her bouquet but it had been raining the night before so I told her they might not last, though I was fairly sure they'd see her down the aisle. In fact she mailed me from honeymoon to say she had taken her bouquet with her and three more of the poppies had come out since it had been in water at their holiday villa. I was impressed!

2 comments:

  1. Just looked at all the pics from the wedding, so stunning. Amazing colours, the flowers are beautiful, I love the poppies and as for the church... so idyllic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it was such a fantastic treat to do, and just up the road too!

    ReplyDelete