Tuesday 26 May 2009

Hay Festival



It has been a rather hectic few days. On Saturday I spoke at the Hay festival, I hadn't had time to think about it but suddenly on the Saturday morning realised I really don't do public speaking and had an hour or two of feeling terribly nervous. Luckily the audience were extremely friendly, there were lots of interesting questions and thank you very much to everyone who came. Then yesterday (Monday) I gave a course here on making simple bouquets. Again, thank you very much to everyone who came, you were all incredibly positive and I hope you had a good day, even though you didn't get to make bouquets to send out as the course fell on a Bank Holiday which I didn't know would be the case when the Festival organised it. And thank you so much for posing just before you went for a shot wearing the aprons that I had completely forgotten to give to you to wear for the day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your flowery world! If you look at my peony post on my blog you can see my lovely, late blooms! We have a short growing season in Colorado.

    ReplyDelete