Monday 28 February 2011

Job

I'm looking for a gardener/garden supervisor 3 days a week or so (never on Mondays) from end March to October to look after day to day running of the gardens with part timers and volunteers. I'll be gardening alongside you some days but need to devote more time to the floristry side and running the business so I ideally want someone independent, hard working, energetic, enthusiastic, organised, brilliant, but above all flexible....... No mowing or strimming as the wonderful Steve does all that,  no spraying, but all other garden duties.

I think it would be a great opportunity for someone who really wants to learn about small scale mixed flower growing. I wish I could offer accommodation but sadly I can't. Hay is a delightful area, still very rural but with a thriving community of free thinkers and self employed folk as we are far from any urban centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment