Tuesday 7 February 2012

winter breaks - august sunshine

I'm feeling desperately lazy as I have just returned from another short break, this time in the snow and cold bright sunshine in Austria, I went with one of my best friends to visit a mutual friend who now has an extraordinary gallery in a prison in Austria. If you like odd, and pink, google him, Nick Treadwell.... we had a very very entertaining time but now it is rather wonderful to be back with the prospect of getting stuck in, and the first wedding of the season this coming weekend at the Barbican.

I have just been asked what flowers might be out in mid August. The easiest way to see what variety we are likely to have is to post some photos from a wedding at that time last year.... so even if they're not relevant for many of you, I hope you enjoy thinking of summer!
















No comments:

Post a Comment