Wednesday 9 December 2009

and finally...

Thanks Meg and Steve and to David for pitching in today. Tulips are finally in the ground so we can get on with other things. It was very claggy but not actually raining so I decided we'd go for it today as it's been hanging over my head for a while. And now it's on to preparations for the final wedding of the year on Saturday, and then only a week of mailing out christmas arrangements and a couple of markets (I know I wasn't going to do them but people do really appreciate it when I do turn up and I have had a lot of requests so felt it would be very churlish to dig my heels in) and then it's christmas and then as far as I know there are no events until a wedding in mid January. Phew, it does tend to feel quite busy round here!

No comments:

Post a Comment