Saturday 5 December 2009

garlands and wreaths

I realise that frustration with the lack of functioning camera means that I haven't thanked everyone who braved the wet wet wet to plodge through the clarts and get stuck in to making christmas decorations last weekend. It was very cheery, we all had a good time and everyone made fabulous garlands and decs, leaving me feeling you could all do it a lot better than me! Seedheads were definitely favourites, and hops and the different tree and trailing ivies looked fabulous in their thick beds of moss, I'm sure hollies would have featured but as we have no berried holly left at all - birds descended about a week ago and ate all the berries, what does this signify? - we left it out.
Thanks to all who came and enjoyed the day, and left realising they can do anything....

No comments:

Post a Comment