Wednesday 13 April 2011

tulip fiesta

Well all this sunshine and the pictures below are already out of date but I haven't been out with the camera for a couple of days, in one week I am picking tulips that I was picking at this time last year along with tulips that I was picking on May 8th for a wedding last year. It looks like blooming Holland out there and how I wish I was by a sensible roadside where I could pop them on a table for sale! Usually I do extremely well with tulips at events at the end of April and beginning of May, this year I won't have any by then. Win some, lose some, and they do look so beautiful I am half happy just to be able to look at them, I'll take more pix today!

So if you know anyone you'd like to send flowers to they will get extremely generous bunches of tulips for the next two weeks!





No comments:

Post a Comment