Saturday 20 October 2012

Plants for sale, business is moving



It's official. I'm moving the business, or what I can. It has all been very up in the air as I had a buyer for the cottage and land and couldn't make any decisions until that was sorted. In fact nothing is definite there but I have decided to move as planned anyway as there is a limited window for moving plants and getting things reestablished, and I intend to carry on the business seamlessly in spring (watch this space!)

I'm leaving bare bones of plants behind in the field if the current potential purchaser still intends to buy, if she pulls out all field plants will be up for sale. Even if I leave a good selection there will be many many well grown stock plants for sale as I don't need to move all of them, including:

Echinacea
Achilleas
Astrantias
Campanulas
Catmints
Scabious
Veronicas
Veronicastrum
Centaureas
Sanguisorbas
Phlox
Sedums
Francoa
Trollius
Echinops
Eryngium
Penstemon Huskers Red
helenium
Rudbeckia Juligold
Rudbeckia goldsturm
Solidago
Aster frikartii
Aster andenken Alma Potschke
vs white asters
Iris sibirica
Tiarella
Lysimachias
Bistorta superbum
Alchemilla
verbena bonariensis
white currants
viburnums
cotoneasters
willows
dogwoods

and others!

I shall be holding a dig up/sale on 3rd/4th November. If you can help me dig things up in return for plants, that's great. If you just want to buy some plants, that's equally great.
But please mail to let me know you're coming.

And if any of you have a really good camera and would like to come an take some pictures that's also great as a daily broadsheet will be running a feature about the move and I said I'd supply them with some digging day pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment